Moving in

If you're moving into new premises, it's important you let us know. You should take a meter reading as soon as you move in so that we can update your account with an opening read.

We will require evidence that you have officially taken over the premises, like a lease agreement.

Moving out

If you're moving out of your premises, make sure you record a meter reading before leaving. If we do not hear from the new occupant you will be liable for any outstanding balances without it.

If you have any details of the new occupant, there is a space to leave these on the form.