Moving out

We require a copy of one of the following documents before we can close your account:

Tenancy agreement
Lease agreement
Completion statement
License to trade agreement
Letter from estate agents/letting agents (on company headed paper)
Letter from landlord (on company headed paper)

Supply details

(Please include all 10 digits)

Customer details

If tenant/lease/Estate agent/other selected above
If tenant/lease/Estate agent/other selected above

Move details

If you are unable to locate your meter please call us on 0344 406 8053

If the property is not on a meter, we will not be aware that there is no water being used and will send you a rateable value bill for the year. If the property is going to be vacant for some time it may be worth having the supply disconnected.