Welcome to Source for Business – your partner for water solutions
Are you a broker or Third-Party Intermediary (TPI) looking to provide reliable and cost-effective water solutions to your customers? At Source for Business, we’re passionate about working in partnership with brokers and TPIs like you. Our TPI agreements aim to create a seamless experience for both you and your clients, delivering excellent service, helping you to get the best deal for your business customers.
Why partner with Source for Business?
- Tailored support channels: depending on factors like water volume, number of sites, and specific requirements, we offer a variety of simple pricing options. Our dedicated UK-based Retail Service Centre, experienced Key Account Support Team, and knowledgeable Key Account Managers ensure we cater to diverse customer needs across various sectors. We supply to the largest water users in the UK but are equally adept at looking after small business customer needs
- Accurate onboarding: for tender level customers, we provide a bespoke onboarding report that includes SPIDs, meter serial numbers, and transfer reads. We diligently follow-up on visual transfer reads to ensure precise billing based on accurate meter readings
- Seamless switching: our skilled Dual Tariff Switching Team ensures a warm welcome for all SME switches with a detailed welcome letter, including SPIDs, meter serial numbers, and transfer reads taken
- Value-added services: benefit from our in-house team offering a range of value-added services, such as AMR loggers, limpet readers, water audits, alternative water sources and more. For more information click here
- Trusted by customers: we take pride in our 4.8-star rating on Trustpilot, an independent review website. Customers praise our helpful and friendly staff, professional service, and short waiting times at our retail service centre
- Competitive commissions and incentives: we value the expertise and dedication of our partners. As a TPI or broker, you can expect competitive commission and attractive incentives for driving new customer acquisitions and maintaining strong relationships with your clients.
At Source for Business, we’re committed to providing reliable services and cost-saving solutions for your customers’ water and wastewater retail charges.
We offer simple and flexible pricing options to cater to different customers:
- Bespoke quotation: for customers using in excess of 13,000m3 per annum or requiring a quote for a substantial number of sites, our Tenders Team will provide a bespoke quotation. This will be presented as either a wholesale plus fixed fee quotation or a retail minus %
- Dual tariff pricing: for SME customers, we offer dual tariff pricing with contract length options of one, three, or five years. There are additional discounts available for three or five-year contracts.
Providing an accurate quotation
To ensure we provide an accurate and tailored quotation for your clients, please provide the following information when making your request:
- A site list: SPIDs or meter serial numbers are ideal if available, otherwise provide the full supply address(es), including postcode(s).
- Customer name and contracting entity registration
- Contract length required (if specified)
- Payment terms required (if specified)
- Invoicing requirement: specify whether consolidated or site level billing is needed and the preferred frequency (if specified)
- Any other information: inform us of any value-added services (such as loggers or water audits) that may be of interest to your clients.
- A valid and up to date Letter of Authority (LOA).
We want to be transparent about our commission process. By default, our quotations do not include any commission. If you wish to receive commission, please request it at the time of the quotation. You can specify a percentage of the annual spend or annual saving, or a fixed amount (e.g. £X per site) for commission. Our offer will clearly state whether commission is included.
Please note that we do not pay commission in advance. Commission will only be paid after the customer has settled their invoices.
For any inquiries or to discuss pricing, our Tenders Team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For dual tariff pricing and related matters, reach out to our Dual Tariff Switching Team at email@example.com
Through our TPI program, we aim to create a seamless experience for both you and your clients, ensuring reliable and cost-effective water solutions. Complete the form below, and we’ll be in touch to discuss the next steps.
We look forward to a successful partnership that benefits both your clients and ours.