There is no charge to remove a domestic property from the non-household market. However, please ensure that you are listed on your local council tax website as a domestic customer before applying. If your premises are found to be non-household an admin charge will apply.

This must be ticked in order for us to process your application

Your Details

If available, your meter serial number will appear on your bill.
E.g. Photographs / septic tank or cess pit certificate

Please note, that if your water and sewerage services are provided by separate retailers, you may need to contact each retailer to raise this request.